University of California, Berkeley    


  • If you are a UC Berkeley undergraduate looking for a research position, please go here to find out more and fill out an application.
  • If you are an undergraduate from another university, I cannot currently take you.
  • If you want to do an MSc, I only occasionally take 5th year MSc from UC Berkeley, who have already worked with the group.
  • If you are looking to do your PhD, applications need to go through academic entities such as EECS or the Center for Computational Biology, for which you should list me as a faculty of interest.
  • If you are looking for a post-doctoral position, then email me directly with that in the subject header, and include your transcript and CV.